Senior Client Manager
Reports to: Sales Director
At G2G3, we live for game-science. "Breakthrough" is more than a word: it’s who we are. Everything we do, we make game-science more insightful, usable, and valuable to our customers
This key appointment will be responsible for expanding existing and securing new, contracted business within their assigned vertical(s).
This is primarily a new business sales role not an account management role. The senior client manager will be responsible for building a network, developing and closing opportunities and pitching to new clients globally.
Deliverables and Accountabilities:
Identify, qualify and close contracted business for G2G3 including:
- Managing a particular sales territory within your assigned vertical(s) to create a customer and prospect base
- Producing and managing detailed territory and strategic account plans within your assigned vertical(s)
- Securing interactions with existing and prospective customers to discover their needs
- Working with internal colleagues and external vendors to offer the best solution to make sure those needs are fulfilled.
- Being required to meet or exceed your sales quotas
- Working with the Marketing team to drive marketing products and services within that territory
- Keeping records of all interactions with customers up to date on CRM and ensure that pipeline and forecasting information is accurate at all times
- Keeping abreast of the latest market trends and competitors and remain updated on product knowledge
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with internal and external clients and partners at board level.
- Maintain a strong network both internally and externally to the organisation (including Group Sales).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to support realisation of solutions and benefits
- Co-ordinate the activities necessary to understand key client and market pressures.
- Give input to market development plans (to include key market issues, propositions, targets, PR, resources, acquisitions, etc). Communicate and influence internal stakeholders with motivations for investment.
- Provide input to Product and Marketing groups on the needs of your vertical(s) to assist in the development and configuration of products and propositions appropriate to those requirements.
Skills and attributes
Extensive industry, sector and consultative sales selling experience are critical to successful execution of the role. In addition, it is essential to demonstrate ability in the following:
- Communicating with, persuading and influencing senior managers at board level or equivalent.
- Sourcing, analysing and interpreting wide-ranging data and insights.
- An in-depth understanding of the market, assigned vertical(s), business drivers and strategic issues, relating to target IT/direct clients, with an in-depth understanding and proven track record as a Business Development lead in the IT sector.
- Initiating, developing and maintaining constructive and mature client and internal relationships.
- Influencing clients at board level or equivalent to support and fund large scale transformation proposals.
- Identifying previously untapped sources of new revenue/niche market opportunities and identifying marketable innovative solutions
- Board level facilitation skills
- Multi-discipline and cross-organisational team leading skills
- Advanced presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the IT sector – Large scale transformation within organisations through vendor or direct contact.
It is not mandatory but very useful if the candidate has knowledge of: ITIL, ITSM Prince, AGILE, PMO, Cloud, DevOps.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in senior Business Development role, with experience of the IT transformation.
- Proven success in solutions led sales
- Demonstrable track record of delivering tangible large scale client benefits
- Consistent track record of significant revenue generation through successful capture of new business as well as extensions to current business
Why work for G2G3?
G2G3 specialise in in-room simulations and digital communications in the Agile, ITIL, ITSM, PMO, Prince, DevOps, Cloud and Enterprise Service management space.
For more on G2G3 visit:
As well as a competitive salary and flexible benefits scheme we're a great bunch of people to work with. Friendly, fun and seriously committed to doing the best work we can.
Travel: International travel will be expected as normal