Reporting to: Delivery Team Lead
Location: Edinburgh based, up to 60% travel globally
A bit about us:
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Edinburgh, G2G3 design, build, and deliver immersive business simulations helping organisations inspire change and drive business success. We operate globally, either delivering simulations for our clients or supporting our partner clients in delivering and running our simulations. We help global ‘blue-chip clients’ drive positive and enduring engagement and culture change to sustain their digital transformation programs.
To achieve this, we’re looking for outgoing and self-starters who share our passion for enabling positive change and enjoy working in a high support / high challenge culture, helping us to grow and remain market leaders.
How you’ll contribute:
You will help us design, develop and deliver G2G3 products and solutions in order to support our clients and further our relationships with them.
What does that look like?:
The great thing about the role is that no one day is the same! However, in any week you could find yourself doing the following:
Solution Design & Development
Simulation Consultants work with all delivery and sales teams, supporting the design of appropriate solutions:
- Work to support scoping projects and support the definition of deliverables and timelines
- Research solutions and contribute to game design
- Conduct internal Simulation Team and Partner training on any new solution
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on project status
The core responsibility is direct delivery of G2G3’s simulation solutions for clients :
- On-site delivery of G2G3 simulation solutions to clients. This can include travel to domestic and international locations.
- Facilitation of sessions to range of audiences; ranging from shop floor to CxO, often covering complex technical and organisational subjects (e.g. Business Agility, DevOps, ITSM, Digital Transformation etc.)
- Aim to become fully conversant with, and be proficient in delivering, the entire G2G3 simulations portfolio.
- Act as SME on internal product discussions
For our partners who elect to run G2G3 simulations themselves, we need to be able to enable and support them:
- Act, where necessary, as second line support for the G2G3 global partner network.
- Assist with specific issues and potentially provide out of hour assistance.
- Aim to be capable of delivering Train-the-Trainer sessions to enable partner clients to deliver G2G3 solutions
Our consultants are expected to create and maintain G2G3’s relationships with our Clients and Partners.
- In all client interactions, aim to build loyalty and advocacy for G2G3 through developing a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship.
- Proactively aim to understand client and partner issues in order to identify potential areas for G2G3 to assist with.
What are we looking for?
- Given the unique nature of the role, here at G2G3 we value candidates with the right skills, experience and potential as opposed to qualifications. As such, the ideal candidate would possess:
- High emotional intelligence and stakeholder management, with the ability to positively influence clients and internal teams and possess the ability to coordinate and work across functions.
- Someone how is motivated, a self-organiser and thrives on getting things done.
- Whilst demonstrable domain experience is viewed positively, as a minimum they should possess a strong interest and professional curiosity about the IT and Digital Transformation space.
- Ideally degree qualified, however potential and fit will be prioritized over educational qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - able to communicate effectively and build rapport at all levels in an organisation
- An ambassador of G2G3, immaculate personal presentation and preparation when attending client meetings or events
- Flexible attitude and able to succeed in a changing, challenging and fast-paced growing environment
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong and evidenced planning and organisational capability
- Resourceful with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good use of MS Office (includes PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Other Skills and Qualifications
Digital Transformation, Business Frameworks, Consulting, Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge, Professionalism, Microsoft Office.
Important to note
- Due to the nature of the role, we cannot accept any candidate with any restrictions/criminal convictions precluding them from unrestricted international travel.
- You will be expected to complete a Basic Disclosure (DBS) check
- Full driving license required